Stand-alone and MSI-based installers for professional developers.
Create Tarma native and MSI installers from a single project. Use the predefined dialogs and actions or roll your own. The possibilities are endless, the installers fast and compact.
- Creates Windows Installer (MSI) packages and Tarma native v3 packages
- Includes MSI bootstrapper
- .Net support
- Small (only 85 KB, Tarma native v3) and fast installers
- Wide range of installation items
- Add-on and update installers also supported
- All installer screens fully editable, or create your own
- Total control over all installation actions and installer features
- Unicode through-and-through (MSI is ANSI based)
- No scripting
- Extensive preflight checks catch problems before you deploy your product
Due to the introduction of Windows 7, this product has been discontinued. We recommend that you upgrade to InstallMate 9 for full compatibility with all Windows versions. Existing users can keep using the product; their licenses do not expire. The product remains available for download for existing users. Technical support ended on 31 December 2010; the online documentation is still available.